HMS Passport Program
Reciprocal Membership Program for Golf Members of HMS Golf Managed Properties
The hardest decision that Golf Members at HMS facilities have on Friday night is where to play on Saturday! Whether it’s the “guys or girls” planning a 90-hole marathon weekend of golf, or a quick 9-holes at the course next door, the HMS Passport program is an exciting and unique benefit for Golf Members of HMS Golf facilities.
HMS Golf is actively expanding its portfolio of managed and owned properties and we hope that you will enjoy the fruits of our labor!
The Passport Program does not grant membership privileges at other HMS facilities, but it does allow golf members to play our other courses at tremendously reduced rates, while also providing an active calendar of intra-Club events, tournaments, and unique dining experiences.
For more information about HMS Golf’s individual courses and clubs, visit us online at www.hmsgolf.com.
1. All Tee Times must be booked through the Golf Staff at the “Home” Club.
2. Passport rate is available only if tee time is reserved in advance.
3. Passport rate is $25 and includes greens fee, cart fee, range access (limit 1 bag per golfer) and applicable sales tax.
4. Privileges are available any day after 12:00pm, excluding holidays.
5. Participating facilities and access may change at any time without prior notice.
Callahan Golf Links Canton, Georgia (Metro Atlanta)
Diamondhead Country Club Diamondhead, Mississippi (Gulfport)
Moccasin Bend Golf Chattanooga, Tennessee
Southbridge Golf Club Savannah, Georgia
Towne Lake Hills Golf Club Woodstock, Georgia (Metro Atlanta)
The Highlands Course at Lake Arrowhead Waleska, Georgia (Metro Atlanta)